Here's my virtual shelf of books, articles, and any other print I'm reading, have read, or want to read. Just like me, it's a work-in-progress. Check back periodically to see what's shaping me.
- The Autobiography of Eleanor Roosevelt
- Arduino for Dummies
- The 30-Day Thyroid Reset Plan
- The New Yorker Magazine
Placed on the Backburner
These are books I started to read but have put on the backburner because I got distracted by other books. I'll come back around.
- Earthing: The Most Important Health Discovery Ever
- Straight On Till Morning
- From Sand and Ash
- Ender's Game
- The Martian
- The Happiness Track
- Minimalism: live a meaningful life
- Running with the Mind of Meditation
- The Wright Brothers
- The Bishop's Wife
- His Right Hand
- The Sixth Extinction
- Eat, Pray, Love
- The Hound of the Baskervilles
I'll be back to add more information soon.
Keep on reading!